Thursday, February 3, 2011

That girl...


So over the past few years God has been working on me in an amazing way. I have had the Holy Spirit bless me by guiding my life and my areas of self study and growing my relationship with my family, my friends, Logan and God. In this time I can't believe how different I feel and think than I did as that young high school graduate going to college feeling lost in the world and even in my own body. I am now on a path of following the guidance of the Lord and I know that I am that girl. I am the girl. I am the girl who knows who she is in the Lord and wants to follow His light. I am the girl that Logan was praying for when he wanted a real relationship. I am the girl my parents were hoping for when they found out they were having their first little girl. I am the girl God wants me to be. I am speaking this into existence and will live it out everyday! Pray for me in the process :-)
~Jenny

No comments: