Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

So it's that time of year where Black Friday is coming, Thanksgiving is upon us and that means my birthday is also coming up :-)

Where on earth did this year go? I still remember vividly my 21st bday and being sick and wanting to have a party but no one came and I wouldn't be much fun anyways. But then Logan made his apartment into a "club" for me and we bought some alcohol and made one drink which was good but... didn't even finish them. lol. Shows how much I care about alcohol I guess. But really I'm going to be 22? That's my lucky number and favorite number so hopefully that means good things! And now some people are asking what I want for my birthday and Christmas and honestly ... I haven't been out and about to even see what I want! lol I would much prefer gift cards (especially to Sears) so that I can actually have the pleasure of shopping! I miss it. Oh well. I don't really need anything I just want to see everyone, eat some good homemade food and play some games!

On a positive note we found out what is wrong with Logan. Apparently he has 2 pieces of bone that had broken off and just kinda slide around near his knee cap and that's why sometimes he can walk and sometimes he can't. That's really gross but apparently very easy to fix with surgery (yeah surgery yuck) but it's a small incision that they make on the side of his knee and they basically suck those pieces out and he can walk on it the next day. Sounds positive! Let's pray it all works out.

Oh and I redid the Christmas tree he got me since my last picture because it looked a little charlie brown ish lol.




Hope everyone has a blessed Holiday!

Love you all and God bless!

~Jenny

No comments: