Friday, April 27, 2007

Bring it on home

So I've finally decided something... I am going to come home for school next year. I am just spinning my wheels here at Purdue and to be honest I'm not doing so well. Not to say Purdue is a bad place it's just not for me right now. So I have officially applied to IPFW for some summer classes and the fall term. Hopefully I'll get in and then be able to work a decent job while going to school and helping my family with the whole puppy situation. This is the first decision I have been happy with in months so please don't think I'm wimping out by going home... I honestly am doing something that will be best for me. I'm excited! I'll get to be with my family again! I won't have to wait months to see them! Plus I'll be able to work at a job which is really good for me, it gives me discipline and a sense of pride to bring home money to help support my family.

So wish me luck during finals because this will be my last week at Purdue for awhile!

~Jenny

3 comments:

Marcus said...

I hope that really makes sense for you. What about Logan?

Ana said...

Oh girlie!!

What about he IU v PU games???? Well, I know there is no fun in doing what you dont like, so if going to IPFW makes you happy and excited then I am happy and excited for you!

that means that you will def have to come to little 500 next year FOR SURE (facebook): ♥

Jenny said...

Logan and I have already talked about it... and since I'm only planning to stay home for one semester I will still be able to go to Purdue traditions and I plan on visiting purdue and he plans on comming home sometimes as well. I hope it all works out!