Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Starting anew

For the last two years I have had a bad experience on Easter for different reasons... this year however I was determined to have an amazing Easter and guess what?? I did! Though the credit for that goes to a certain easter surprise that arrived on friday... a brand new puppy (yet to be named). She is full of energy and loves to cuddle. The family has already fallen for her and the best part was opening the door on Easter sunday and showing her to Uncle Marc and Grandma and Grandpa and Betty. (Grandma's expression was probably the best out of all-pure shock lol)

It was a good day getting to see the family I havent seen in quite awhile... that's why it was so hard to leave. But the good news is only one month of school left then I get to come home and work a billion hours aweek... but at least I'll be home at last after this very long and too eventful year at college.

~Jenny

2 comments:

Marcus said...

Remember to not leave your shoes in chewing range. Perhaps you can find a nice log for her on your way home.

Unknown said...

Jen,

This is your distant cousin David. You may recall you played Nerts with my blushing bride Mary and your somehow related cousin (my daughter Megan)

Love the pup and always my cuz's MDH and your mom.

Love, DAB