Thursday, April 19, 2007

Moving forward

So I realized that yesterday's blog might have seemed like I was down in the dumps so to speak... but really I was just thinking about the differences that can happen in a year... if I hadn't come to Purdue I would not have realized how much I really do care for my family, I never would've met the amazing people at St Thomas Aquinas-my church and I never would've went on the Neon Kentucky missions trip. That was one of the best experiences of my life and I don't think I would've appreciated it as much if things had not "gone wrong" earlier this year. I love being in church now and I love singing at the mass and I love now knowing people at church. It's the one place on campus I can always go to without feeling afraid. It's my place to go when I'm nervous before an exam(so you know where I'll be during finals in two weeks!). It's also where I go when I'm happy and want to praise God for the gifts He's given me. So yes this year has been hard, I'm not where I thought I would be but I am better off for it.
The amazing view after I climbed the tallest mountain in Neon!
My first waterfall ever! Also in Neon Kentucky
My inspiration



~Jenny

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Cool, pretty, valuable experience.