Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lets go!

This is the beginning of dead week... the week before finals when profs aren't supposed to give you any tests or new material so that you can study your butt off for next week. Evidently professors never get the same memo we do about the whole no test/material thing because every teacher has decided to give me a "quiz" (which just happens to be worth the same as a test) this week. I definetly love how Purdue has a rule book that students must obey and yet the teachers can completly ignore it.

The one good news about getting throuth these past two weeks is that at the end of it all I get to go to Chicago to see Wicked with Logan. That was the best Valentine's day present I've ever recieved and I can't wait to spend the whole day in Chi-town with my boyfriend. It's amazing that after all the bad stuff that has happened this year I have found someone who is unbelievably sweet and caring to me. I'm so lucky!I can't wait for the adventures of this summer!

~Jenny

No comments: