Monday, April 16, 2007

Wasting time...

Switchfoot is one of the more mainstream christian bands today and Purdue was lucky enough to host their concert yesterday. Some of my friends and I had been looking forward to it all week so we made sure we got there on time... only to be dissapointed. We got there at 3... and sat on the lawn for almost 3 hours only seeing 2 opening bands that were lower than subpar... so we decided to leave with our free tshirt and go find some food.

Of course about a half hour after we left the real band played and were supposedly "freaking awesome man!" as said by my friend lol.

But hey I got a chance to sit out in the sun, get a free (although extra large) t-shirt and a free bag which i plan on using when we hopefully go camping this summer!

~Jenny

1 comment:

Ana said...

lol well the plus is that its a funny sstory lol

Turkey Run...I dont know exactly when zach and I wanted to go. we just were brainstorming one day. I have to find a job asap tho when schools out but when you and logan figure something out you can let me know and I can talk to zach about it

love you!!