Saturday, April 28, 2007

Last Weekend

My last weekend before the lovely finals. I hate finals week... it's like waiting around for the inevitable. The good news is though that I'm starting to apply for jobs. I know I should've done that durring spring break but I was in Neon so that wasn't a possibility. I cannot decide where to apply. I know I should just apply everywhere and see who calls me back for an interview but the question is where can I apply that actually pays decently? I worked at Kroger for 2 years and was even a Front End Supervisor and still only made $7.40 but because of the union I worked an hour free every week. I'd love to work a factory job especially at Vera Bradley but I have no idea how to apply there. I've looked all over the internet and talked to so many people and still no answers. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Any ideas would be much appreciated from you :-)

~Jenny

PS in exactly one week i'll be in chicago seeing wicked!!! ahhh i can't wait!

No comments: