Friday, April 13, 2007

In the market...

So life as a college freshman is ten times more stressful than I thought it would be back in high school... so as a way to "unwind" after this school year Logan suggested that we take a camping trip/explore indiana. I think this sounds like fun except for the fact that I have no idea where we should go? Or even if someone could go with us? I would love to visit some zoos and Logan really wants to go fishing/hiking...

Does anyone have some cheap ideas? Actually any ideas would be better than nothing lol.

Places I've thought of...

  • Pokagon State Park-only problem I can't seem to find an official website for it so I don't know what all is there, the prices... etc.
  • Indiana Dunes-will it be too cold for that in may?
  • Potawatomi Zoo
  • Chain o Lakes
  • Washington Park Zoo
And that's all I have so far... please help me!

Thank you :-)

~Jenny

1 comment:

Ana said...

hey girlie

Im not really 100% sure if its north or south but turkey run is pretty flippin sweet! if you want, zach and I were thinking of camping too!!! That woudld be fun.

Look into turkey run. I think if you google it something will come up <3